KipKit Apparel Shipping, Return, and Privacy Policies
- All orders will typically ship by the next business day, provided the product ordered is in stock.
- Orders over $100 will be shipped free of charge, using GROUND shipping, and will arrive within 5-7 business days.
- Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday.
- We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by this site only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.
- We currently ship to the 48 contiguous states and Alaska and Hawaii.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes and do not ship internationally.
- We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from KipKit Apparel.
- Merchandise must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must have all original tags attached and must be in its original form (not worn, altered or washed).
- Please use the contact form on the contact page to inform KipKit Apparel of a return. When you contact us please provide your order number and we will send you a Return Merchandise Authorization number and shipping instructions to return your items.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return if the items have any sign of wear, alterations, misuse or damage.
- All refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- We are not responsible for lost returns.
SECTION 1 – PRIVACY
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from KipKit Apparel you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number and a password. We use this information to process your order(s), to keep you updated on your purchases and to personalize your shopping experience. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to this store. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – 3dcart
This online store is powered by 3dcart shopping cart software. The 3dcart ecommerce solution provides the means to power this KipKit Apparel but is in no way responsible for the activities/content found within. All content found on this site; including products, web copy, promotions etc., is the sole property of KipKit Apparel and has no direct ties to 3dcart as a company. If you have any questions about what appears inside this store, please contact us directly from our contact us page.
We accept the following credit cards as a form of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 7 - TAXES
Our store will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within the same state/province where KipKit Apparel holds a presence. For orders shipped to other areas, you (the shopper) are solely responsible for any sales taxes and/or other taxes that may apply.
SECTION 8 - COPYRIGHT
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site; including text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of KipKit Apparel, Copyright ©, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping in this store or placing an order and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, KipKit Apparel shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. KipKit Apparel shall also have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, KipKit Apparel will issue a refund to your card in the amount of the incorrect price. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.